5 Benefits of Living in La Jolla
La Jolla is a popular Southern California community that is nestled in a quiet, serene coastal setting. In addition to enjoying the year round sunshine and great ocean views, some of the top benefits of living in La Jolla include:
1. Prime location. La Jolla is situated on the coast and maintains its exclusive, peaceful and relaxed beach town atmosphere even though it is only minutes from popular San Diego attractions, the downtown district, the San Diego Airport and the Padres and Chargers stadiums.
2. Great schools. La Jolla offers many schooling options from public to private schools. La Jolla's schools are well recognized and rank among the best schools in San Diego. The area is also home to the University of California San Diego.
3. Safe neighborhoods. In addition to the great opportunities for public and private schools, many families enjoy La Jolla for its safety. Crime is minimal in La Jolla and the different neighborhoods are all great places to raise children.
4. Access to high-end entertainment and services. La Jolla is full of unique, upscale boutiques, fine dining restaurants, exclusive fitness centers and spas, eclectic museums and beautiful beaches.
5. Thriving business opportunities. La Jolla residents on average have more disposable income, allowing them to spend and buy more. Business owners have a large client base in La Jolla that is eager to buy products and services.
With the numerous benefits enjoyed by La Jolla residents, the La Jolla real estate market has become one of the most highly sought after markets for home purchasing in San Diego. If you are thinking about moving to La Jolla, we encourage you to browse our directory of local La Jolla real estate agents. Familiar with the area, they will be able to show you the neighborhoods that will best meet your personal needs and preferences.