Win a pair of tickets to see a live musical performance at Society Cabaret La Jolla featuring Season Marshall Bowers on Saturday February 28, 2015.
Bowers will present a piano and voice cabaret, “All That You’ve Done For Me,” a musical journey of gratitude through love, laughter and songs from musical theatre, jazz, pop and gospel. Enter the contest below or buy your tickets online now by visiting Societycabaretlajolla.com.
About Society Cabaret
Society Cabaret La Jolla is a live performance venue located in the village of La Jolla. The venue made its debut this January 2015 to a sold out house!
About the Contest
Contest starts on Friday, February 13, 2015 at noon. Winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Saturday February 28, 2015 performance only. Contest is open to San Diego and Los Angeles residents 18 years of age or older. Winner is responsible for lodging and transportation. Winner will be chosen on Wed Feb 25th at noon.
Society Cabaret is located at Forshaw Hall located on the property of the Congregational Church of La Jolla, 1216 Cave St. at Ivanhoe Avenue. Entrance off Ivanhoe.
1. No purchase necessary. Promotion is void where prohibited. Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
2. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Promotion Period.
3. Blue Book Publishers Inc. retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all promotion rules are not followed.
4. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Blue Book Publishers Inc., have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof.
5. Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Drawing Rules.
6. If for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified entries, or any other causes beyond Blue Book Publishers Inc., control which, in Blue Book Publishers Inc., sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, Blue Book Publishers Inc., reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing at their sole discretion.
Latest posts by Vanessa Turkeltaub (see all)
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for October 22-23, 2016 - October 21, 2016
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for October 15-16, 2016 - October 13, 2016
- 10 Pumpkin Patches and Farms in San Diego - October 10, 2016