Looking for a last minute place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner in La Jolla with ocean views? Feast on this selection of La Jolla restaurants offering Thanksgiving menus prepared by some of the best chefs in San Diego. Cooking at home? Head to LJ Crafted Wines in Birdrock to pick up the perfect wine pairing for your festive meal.
The Marine Room
Enjoy an oceanfront Thanksgiving dinner at Marine Room. Let Chef Bernard and Chef Ron take care of the cooking with a festival a la carte menu and impeccable service. Thanksgiving Day menu includes Julian Harvest Apple Cider Brined Turkey Breast, Marcona almond crusted swordfish, and center cut black angus filet mignon. November 24th from noon until 7pm. For reservations please call 855.203.8511.
Give Thanks, but let Nine-Ten do the cooking! Chef Jason Knibb and Pastry Chef Jose Alonzo III will prepare a special, three-course prix-fixe dinner on Thanksgiving. In keeping with their ongoing commitment to creating innovative cuisine using only the freshest ingredients, the chefs’ Thanksgiving Dinner menu will feature the best of the local harvest. Cost: $65 per person / $90 with wine pairings (turkey plate for children 12 and under $22). November 24th 3:30 to 8:30. Reserve your table today 858.964.5400.
A. R. Valentien
Featuring the finest flavors of the season and locally sourced dishes by Executive Chef Jeff Jackson, The Lodge at Torrey Pines is a dining destination for the holidays. Treat the family to a pre-fixe and specialty menus for Thanksgiving. For reservations please call 858.777.6635.
Cusp La Jolla
Enjoy a festive three-course Thanksgiving meal at Cusp located inside Hotel La Jolla. This special menu will feature oven roasted turkey with all the trimmings, braised short ribs and more! Cost: Adults $65, children 12 and under $35. November 24th from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Reservations are required 858.551.3620.
The Shores Restaurant
Give thanks over a bountiful Thanksgiving Day buffet and a relaxing oceanfront view. Enjoy a variety of savory appetizers, delicious main courses including classic Four Citrus Brined Tom Turkey and Peppercorn Rubbed Angus Top Round, seasonal sides, delicious pies and sweet treats. November 24th 9:30am – 7pm. For reservations please call 855.203.3530.
George’s California Modern
Celebrate Thanksgiving at George’s California Modern! Offering a 3-course dinner featuring creative modern updates to the traditional Thanksgiving favorites, including roasted Chino Farms sweet potato, farm egg yolk-ricotta raviolo, free range Diestel turkey breast, red wine braised beef cheeks, vegetable lasagna, garnet sweet potato cake and our milk & honey panna cotta with clove ice cream. Vegetarian and vegan options happily prepared upon request. Thursday, November 24 from 3:00pm-8:00pm. For reservations please call 858.454.4244.
Duke’s La Jolla
Treat the family to a special Thanksgiving Day meal with oceanviews! Duke’s will be offering a special 3-course meal: Start with a roasted winter vegetable salad. For the main course enjoy plum brined roasted turkey breast. Save room for dessert – spiced pumpkin hula pi! Thanksgiving 3 courses for $38. Thursday, November 24 12pm-8pm. For reservations please call 858.454.5888.
Join Eddie V’s for a traditional holiday dinner with all the trimmings. And for anyone who chooses to abandon custom in favor of lobster, their full menu will also be available. Thursday, November 24 11am-8pm. For reservations please call 858.459.5500.
- Looking to start a new tradition? How about Thai food? Chedi Thai Bistro on Pearl will be open on Thanksgiving Day offering their full menu of traditional Thai dishes at excellent prices! Walk in or make a reservation by calling (858) 551-8424.
- Girard Gourmet is also taking orders for full Thanksgiving meals to-go or dine-in! Place your order now at 858.454.3325.
- Looking for a healthy/vegan option? Trilogy La Jolla will be hosting a full organic, vegan, gluten-free and soy-free three-course meal. Featuring Walnut sage and rice stuffed Acorn Squash, Cranberry orange marmalade, Portobello stuffing, and more! Cost: $29 per person. Seating available at 12pm, 1.30pm or 3pm. Call to reserve your table! (858) 633-3893.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Give Thanks. And Let NINE-TEN Do the Cooking! - November 20, 2017
- Don’t Miss the Electric Bike Festival! - November 19, 2017
- 5 Ways to Shed those Calories in La Jolla after your Thanksgiving Spread - November 18, 2017