La Jolla Blue Book’s Valentine’s Day Contest -A Romantic Dinner Giveaway!
Yes, It’s almost that time of the year where couples show their love and affection for each other by showering them with gifts over a romantic dinner. This year La Jolla Blue Book wants to play cupid! One lucky winner will receive dinner for two at the fabulous Café Japengo and a beautiful one dozen rose arrangement from Bridget’s Blooms!
Congrats to our lucky winner, Monique Ramsey!!!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- One (1) $100 gift card Courtesy of Café Japengo (value $100)
- One (1) dozen roses courtesy of Bridget’s Blooms (value $85)
One (1) $100.00 Café Japengo gift card – Voted Best Fusion, Best Sushi, and Best Pacific Rim Cuisine by San Diego Magazine. Cafe Japengo will be offering a Valentine’s Day Prefixe menu for $40 including both hot food and sushi. Gift card is good for food only and does not include alcoholic beverages and tip.
One (1) dozen roses from Bridget’s Blooms – Located on Torrey Pines Road, offers fresh flowers for any occasion in an indoor-outdoor tradition of European floral shops. Arrangement must be picked up on February 14th at our office in La Jolla.
Here’s how to enter:
Leave a comment on this blog and tell us your favorite romantic spot in La Jolla. It can be watching the sunset at the Cove or dining at any of the fine La Jolla restaurants.
1. Follow us on Twitter @LaJollaBlueBook and tweet this:
“I entered the @lajollabluebook Valentines Day Contest & so can you! http://bit.ly/wKId7r” (worth 5 entries)
2. “Like” Bridget’s Blooms on Facebook. (worth 5 entries)
3. “Like” Café Japengo on their page. (worth 5 entries)
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each of your bonus entries.
Rules: Contest is open to anyone in the San Diego area and prizes must be picked up by winner unless otherwise stated. Winner will be chosen at random on Thursday February 9th at noon. Winner must contact us by noon on Friday February 10th otherwise prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate person.
General Rules: Blue Book Publishers shall not be liable for any damages arising directly or indirectly from this contest.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- What’s Good In San Diego This Weekend? April 22 – 23 - April 21, 2017
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for April 22 – 23 - April 20, 2017
- The Storied History of Brockton Villa - April 19, 2017