Whether you are looking to throw a trendy and lavish party or a classy yet causal gathering, La Jolla, CA is the place to do it! This Jewel City is home to every type of venue imaginable, with large and small private rooms, which you can rent for your next soiree. So start designing your invitations, tell you guests to dress and impress, and check our list of the top 3 venues for hosting holiday celebrations.
- The Marine Room is one of the most popular and well known La Jolla dining establishments because of its stunning location right on the water, the delicious food and the beautiful ambiance. The Marine Room has six private and reserve-able rooms for groups of up to 200 people. If you’re thinking about hosting an upcoming event in this beautiful seaside community, the Marine Room is a destination sure to make for an impressive family reunion or work holiday party!
- Piatti Ristorante & Bar offers a small and intimate environment in an Italian family style setting. Piatti can accommodate small sit-down reservations or large corporate cocktail parties. Everything is customizable and their event coordinators will work with you to make sure everything is at the proper price point.
- Scripps Seaside Forum’s jaw-dropping oceanfront location is where you want to book reservations in advance for large corporate gathering, family events or weddings. Located at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, this building is anything but scientific. It’s modern wooden veneer, relaxing veranda and beautiful patio mold perfectly with La Jolla’s classy but laid back vibe. Another bonus? This venue is just minutes from some of La Jolla’s top hotels.
Helpful hint: These popular La Jolla locations book-up fast for the holidays. If you’re considering one of these venues for an upcoming holiday party or event, call and make your reservation as soon as possible.
Where is your favorite place to celebrate the holidays in La Jolla? Share them with us by commenting below!
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Holiday Dining at the Marine Room and The Shores Restaurant - November 9, 2017
- La Jolla & San Diego Events: November 11-12 - November 8, 2017
- 5 Must Visit Coffee Stops in La Jolla - November 7, 2017