Situated on the edge of the tranquil Pacific Ocean, the La Jolla neighborhoods host some of the country’s most prestigious and coveted real estate. Since its incorporation into the city of San Diego in 1850, the La Jolla neighborhood has grown dramatically. The opening of the La Jolla Park Hotel and a local railroad in the 1890s spurred growth in the neighborhood and eventually led to the establishment of the University of California, San Diego in the community in 1960.
La Jolla has become one of the nation’s top real estate opportunities for many reasons. The top three reasons home buyers choose to invest in La Jolla real estate are the amazing beaches, variety of amenities and prestigious attractions.
- La Jolla real estate features spectacular oceanfront views of the Pacific, as well as convenient access to beautiful sandy beaches of Windansea Beach, La Jolla Shores, Boomer Beach and many more. Additionally, it boasts mild, warm weather year round, with plenty of Southern California’s famed sunshine.
- La Jolla is also famous for the wealth of fine shops, boutiques, restaurants and nightlife. Other amenities of living in this affluent community include the outstanding schools in La Jolla, safe neighborhoods and a diverse selection of La Jolla Churches.
- Attractions and sites of interest in this prestigious community are varied. In addition to its fine beaches and wide array of leisure and recreational options, La Jolla is home to the prestigious Torrey Pines Golf Course as well as the renowned Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego. The La Jolla Cove and Birch Aquarium are other popular attractions in the area.
With its mix of gorgeous beaches, coveted views and excellent amenities, La Jolla is one of San Diego’s top communities and one of the most desirable real estate opportunities in the country.
Latest posts by Vanessa Turkeltaub (see all)
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for October 22-23, 2016 - October 21, 2016
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for October 15-16, 2016 - October 13, 2016
- 10 Pumpkin Patches and Farms in San Diego - October 10, 2016