The Shores Restaurant, conveniently located right on the scenic beach at La Jolla Shores, is pleased to announce and invite guests to its seasonal offerings of 2017. Patrons to The Shores will be treated to joyful holiday menus, a gift wrapping offer on the house, and, of course, a simply astounding location to host your oceanfront holiday party. An iconic jewel, The Shores offers panoramic views from renowned La Jolla Cove to Scripps Pier. Guests will marvel at an opportunity to feast mere steps from the beach and experience a California-style holiday season. For 2017, The Shores offers you:
- Thanksgiving Day Buffet: The holiday season can be stressful, so why not consider giving yourself a much need break from cooking this year and come on out to The Shores for a veritable spread of Thanksgiving bounty designed to please the discriminating palate. Relish in a variety of flavorful appetizers, delicious main courses, including Herbs De Provence Butter Basted Tom Turkey, Chorizo Rainbow Chard Frittata and Rosemary Roasted Angus Prime Rib, autumn sides, scrumptious, mouthwatering desserts and considerably more. Come avail of The Thanksgiving Day Buffet on Thursday, November 23, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The cost is only $58 per person and, of course, special pricing is available for kids 12 and under.
- Holiday Parties: What better way to celebrate the holidays than in one of the more inspired of settings in all of California at the oceanfront Shores Restaurant. This year, surprise your guests and loved ones to a spectacular surfside view treat and a distinctive two-course menu beginning at $29 per person for lunch and $37 per person for dinner. Menus consist of seasonal specialties specifically crafted by Executive Chef Bernard Guillas and Chef de Cuisine Percy Oani. Make plans today and reserve your preferred date by calling 858.456.0600 or by emailing: ShoresDining@TheShoresRestaurant.com.
- “Wrap It Up” Free Gift Wrapping: For the absolute finest in gift wrapping, The Shores Restaurant is bringing back its ever popular “Wrap It Up” holiday offer. Beginning Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, November 24, and running through December 22, guests will be able to enjoy two courtesy gift wrappings while reveling in a delectable lunch or dinner in the dining room. The Shores Restaurant offers the picture-perfect place to unwind after a bustling day of holiday shopping, replete with specialty hand-crafted holiday cocktails, seasonal specials, and one-of-a-kind views of the expansive Pacific.
- Christmas Eve: A singular and unique day always deserves an exceptional meal. Why not get out to The Shores and celebrate the spirit of the holiday season with incredible à la carte dinner specials including Mandarin Fennel Glazed Maine Lobster Tail, Jade Pesto Crusted Sea Bass, and Angus 1855 Ribeye Steak.
- Christmas Day Buffet: It’s the most wonderful day of the year! Round up the loved ones and several friends for good tidings with a decadent Christmas Day Buffet from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Treat one and all to a repast fit for a king and queen! Menus include Garlic Thyme Rubbed Angus Ribeye Roast, Julian Black and Blue Cider Brined Tom Turkey, Plum Wine Glazed Bone-In Ham, seasonal sides, and for the kids, a comprehensive children’s station. Afterwards, tease your palate anew with an assortment of seasonal desserts including Gingerbread Cheesecake and Peppermint Chocolate Brownies. The cost is $58 per person and, of course, special pricing is available for children 12 and under.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner: Before the famous ball drops in Times Square, come out and join them for a fantastic last meal of 2017. Pamper your loved ones and yourself with succulent à la carte specials such as Maine Diver Scallops, Hawaiian Pink Snapper, and Center Cut Angus Filet Mignon. Additionally, a family-friendly menu with options for children is available.
Kindly note that tax, gratuity and beverages are not included in the price. Additional restrictions may apply.
We would love to promote you or a friend’s San Diego business via our 80+ year established diverse local media brand:
Serving the San Diego area for over 80 years, Blue Book Media Group has been generating enormous amounts of revenue for local businesses in the La Jolla and Rancho Santa Fe areas, along with San Diego County businesses wanting to do business in these same areas thanks to their consistent advertising with our media brand. Our local La Jolla and Rancho Santa Fe Blue Books (annual community guides) are so revered and used by the long time area locals that they refer to our print and web resources as the Bible of La Jolla and Rancho Santa Fe.
We would like to offer our diverse annual print, web, app and social media marketing/advertising platform to your local business as a way to help you generate new clients and customers to increase your revenue. If you or someone you know would like to see a true increase in their business, customer base or sales, please reach out to us by phone at 858-459-7939. We look forward to sharing information on our successful established diverse advertising resources with you.
We are thankful to have so many local businesses who have been advertising with us successfully every year since the 1940’s. We would like to be able to bring you the same huge ROI we have brought other local businesses each year due to their advertising with us.
For more information on our nearly 500-page annual Blue Book community resources, our website, our app, or our social media platforms, please call 858-454-7939 today.
Some ad space opportunities are limited as so many businesses renew their same ad spots with us year after year. We hope to hear from you soon.