Spring is quickly approaching and love is in the air. If you’re thinking about asking that special someone on a date, you’re in luck! La Jolla is filled with a variety of potential first date destinations for hopeless romantics. From picnics and walks along the beach to enjoying the sweet sounds of a spring symphony, here are some of the best things to do during the springtime in La Jolla.
- La Jolla Cove – Enjoy the panoramic Pacific Ocean views while strolling along one of La Jolla’s many beaches. Spice up your beach date by visiting the La Jolla Cove, one of the most popular spots for swimming and snorkeling. If the weather doesn’t permit or you’d prefer to stay dry, visit one of the many beautiful and colorful parks near La Jolla Cove for a romantic picnic.
- Jolla Symphony and Chorus – Enjoy an enchanting evening full of music and sweet spring sounds with the La Jolla Symphony and Chorus. The La Jolla Symphony and Chorus has a 110-person orchestra and 130-person chorus dedicated to inspiring people with the joy of music. Plus, the soft music from the stringed instruments is a great way to relax any possible first-date nerves.
- Colosseum of Fine Arts – If it happens to be a rainy spring day, stroll through the grand halls of the Colosseum of Fine Art. Get to know your date while enjoying breathtaking pieces, of past and present day artists. The powerful messages behind the Colosseum’s art exhibitions are great conversation starters and can help break the ice on those romantic rainy days.
- Girard Avenue and Prospect Street – From clothing and antique shops to art galleries and museums, there are a handful of destinations to visit where you can get to know your date better. These high-end streets are also lined with restaurants perfect for sharing a meal or grabbing a cocktail and glass of wine. For other restaurants nearby in La Jolla, click here and view our directory of casual and formal dining establishments.
Do you have any first date venues you’d like to share? Share them with us by commenting below!
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Support La Jolla Restaurants By Ordering To-Go – - April 2, 2020
- La Jolla Open Houses – The Real Estate You Need To See - March 6, 2020
- La Jolla Open Houses – The Real Estate You Need To See - February 27, 2020