Looking for something sparkly to add to a beautiful bouquet of flowers this Valentine’s Day? Give your Valentine a unique gift from Bowers Jewelers on Girard Avenue. Since 1945, Bowers has been helping La Jollans and visitors alike select tasteful and heartfelt gifts. Bowers Jewelers’ friendly staff hand-picked nine Valentine’s Day gift ideas for every budget. Select from one of the choices below, add a personal touch by creating a one-of-a-kind custom design or add a romantic engraved message.
1. Just like true love, these roses will last forever. The rose gold plated flower (top) is $100 and the pink Rhodocrosite rose (bottom) is $2,800.
2. Red is the color of love. This 18K red locket with diamonds is $2,580 and the chain is sold separately for $1,975.
3. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and so is this necklace. This beautiful diamond encrusted heart shape pendant is $4,980.
4. Put a ring on it! This 14K topaz ring with surrounding diamonds is $1,640.
5. Two hearts symbolizes two people in love! Give this two diamond heart necklace she can wear all year long. The price is $3,670.
6. This sterling silver two chain heart necklace is a great gift for a modern fashionista. Cost is $145.
7. A simple, yet elegant heart necklace with a diamond center piece is the perfect gift that says “I love you.” The price is $495.
8. These silver and steel key rings are a practical but timeless gift. Key chain prices range from $30-$65.
9. Wow your Valentine with this bold, pink pendant. This pink tourmaline, ruby and zoisite heart pendant with 18k diamonds is $3,060.
If you’re still looking for a Valentine’s date idea, surprise your special Valentine with an exclusive Pop Up Picnic Brunch along the beautiful shoreline of La Jolla. We are giving away a free Pop Up Picnic Brunch valued at $110, courtesy of Pop Up Picnic! Make sure you read the entire blog for details.
The following two tabs change content below.