This is the Holiday gathering you don’t want to miss! Enjoy a fine glass of wine, feast on delectable artisan meats, breads and cheeses; indulge in decadent chocolates and cakes all while experiencing La Jolla’s elite retail boutique and wine bar, Blended Industries. Meet the owners, Summer Elizabeth Albertsen, personal stylist and entrepreneur, and Jesse Kovacs, wine maker & reality star from The Bachelorette Season 5/ Bachelor Pad Season 1. Relax, mix and mingle this holiday season with SD Mom’s Night Out. You deserve it!
When: Thursday, December 8th, 7pm-9pm
Where: Blended Industries, 1025 Prospect Street Suite 220, La Jolla, CA 92037-3614
Cost: $15 online through midnight on Thursday, December 1st, $20 after and at the door.
– Entrance into Blended Industries
– Complimentary glass of wine from Jesse Kovacs
– Delectable artisan meats, breads and cheeses
– Decadent chocolates and cakes
– Fashion Show with unique and exclusive pieces hand picked by Summer Elizabeth
– (1) Raffle Ticket – Opportunity to win amazing raffle prizes & donate to a good cause
– Live coverage and business interview spotlights with The Pulse
– Mingelstream live tweet wall streaming all tweets with hashtag
– Networking opportunities with like-minded moms
– A fabulous night out!
Toy Drive: Donate an unwrapped toy during the Holiday Event and be entered to win a gift from Blended Industries including a bottle of Kovacs Brothers Wine, signed copy of The Young and the Thirsty book written by the Kovacs Brothers, and a Blended Industries Gift Certificate.
Parking: Street Parking or $5 underground off Herschel down the Fed Ex alley.
Click here to buy your ticket for this fabulous event!
If you would like to be a sponsor for this event or would like join our invite committee please email us for more details.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for May 20 – 21 - May 19, 2017
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla this Weekend: May 20 – 21 - May 18, 2017
- Spotlight Feature on Piatti Ristorante & Bar - May 18, 2017