What if we told you the head chef of a top San Diego restaurant would make a special menu just for you? What if we mentioned that chef would also hand select wines for each course? What if for one night you could get the VIP treatment? All of the private dining rooms listed below offer an intimate setting away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the restaurant, as well as an opportunity to savor fresh cuisine prepared just for you and your guests.
- Flemming’s, a La Jolla fine dining restaurant and steakhouse, is known for its world class wines and its perfectly aged prime beef. What many people don’t know is that they offer state-of-the-art private dining experiences for guests that are willing to spend a little extra dough. You’ll work directly with their Private Dining Directors to make sure that everything from the lighting to the timing of food is exactly how you want it.
- The private dining area at The Marine Room would make any occasion extra special. With panoramic views of the ocean and immaculately set tables, which seat up to 50, this dining experience proves great for an upscale family get together or a wedding rehearsal dinner.
- Nine-Ten, in the top-rated La Jolla HotelTheGrande Colonial, offers five different options for diners looking for a private and customized experience. Whether you’re reserving a room for five or 50, Nine-Ten has all the options you need. You can buy out the whole restaurant for larger groups or for smaller parties you can pick between the Parlor Room, La Jolla Room, Sun Room, or Grande Terrace.
Some other local options that offer private or semi-private dining are Café Milano, Piatti Ristorante and Bar, and The Shores. No matter which restaurant you choose, expect an unparalleled experience and an unforgettable meal. If you’re looking for other ways to enhance your evening out, click here for more information on tried and true hot hotspots, activities, local events and more in sunny La Jolla, California.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Outside Activities in La Jolla that Don’t Involve the Beach - March 24, 2017
- R. B. Stevenson Gallery Presents Italo Scanga: Treasures from the Estate - March 24, 2017
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for March 25 – 26 - March 21, 2017