La Jolla is an upscale community with affluent neighborhoods, first class boutiques and five star dining. If you’re planning a trip to La Jolla, why not indulge in the finer things and explore the absolute best this city has to offer? Whether you’re traveling alone or with a partner, here are some ideas for where to stay, what to eat, popular attractions to see, and even how to get around!
Where to Stay
- The Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa blends modern styles with charming comforts, and is truly one of the only luxury hotels of its kind. Lounge by the pool, explore the lush gardens, or enjoy the hotel’s 10 acres of beautiful ranch style architecture. If you enjoy golf, the Estancia is also conveniently located less than one mile from the world famous Torrey Pines Golf Course. Before retiring for the evening, be sure to squeeze in a few laughs at the Tony Award winning La Jolla Playhouse, located within walking distance of Estancia La Jolla.
How to Get Around
- There are many transportation services that can get you around La Jolla. However, make your stay one to remember! Ditch the taxi and use one of La Jolla’s luxury limousine services. Enjoy plush seats, your own professional chauffeur and even a glass of champagne as you cruise around the downtown district and beautiful coast of La Jolla. Wherever you choose to go for the day, a luxury town car or limousine service will ensure you arrive in style.
What to Eat
- Located in the heart of beautiful La Jolla on Fay Avenue, Tapenade Restaurant prides itself on its classic bistro atmosphere. The piquant and savory foods will leave your taste buds craving more. Tapenade fuses traditional French cuisine with fine American cuisine to create unparalleled dishes packed with unique flavors. If you’re looking for other fine dining restaurants in La Jolla, don’t forget to view our restaurant directory.
What to See
- Although there are many opportunities for things to do in La Jolla, if you’re looking for a world class experience, enjoy a glamorous day or evening out in La Jolla by visiting the La Jolla Music Society. With a wide range of performing artist from all over the world, the La Jolla Music Society offers a fun and out of the box activity for visitors and vacationers. Indulge in the magnificent sounds of world renowned quartets and Oscar winning composers!
The above suggestions only touch on the amazing activities, accommodations and restaurants in La Jolla, so don’t hesitate to share your favorites! Comment below and tell us why your activity or attraction is perfect for an unforgettable luxury vacation.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- San Diego & La Jolla Weekend Events: January 20th – 21st - January 19, 2018
- Spotlight Feature: An Interview with YURU - January 19, 2018
- La Jolla Weekend Open Houses: January 20th – 21st - January 18, 2018