Search for La Jolla Info At Your Home, Office or On the Go. La Jolla Blue Book’s expanded services allow you to quickly find all things La Jolla whether you search in print, online or on your phone.
Trusted by La Jolla locals since 1937, the La Jolla Blue Book is La Jolla’s one and only original community directory. Locals and visitors quickly find all things La Jolla by searching the only preferred local source of information.
La Jolla Blue Book is pleased to announce that our partners at the US Postal Service are in the midst of distributing our very special 75thanniversary editions. Soon the entire La Jolla community will have access to the latest editions and residents, visitors and businesses we will all once again discover why they routinely search the one & only “local” source for the most up-to-date La Jolla information.
Finding what You Need Has Never Been Easier: Search the best information wherever, whenever and in all possible forms!
(1) 75th Anniversary La Jolla Blue Books: #1 most used print publication direct mailed to every address in La Jolla and in room at local hotels.
Restaurant Menu Guide now included so that you can decide what looks yummy if you are calling for delivery or you can look ahead before dining.
(2) www.lajollabluebook.com La Jolla Blue Book Website: our newly optimized site has exploded in quality visits.
Easy to search online for business addresses, telephones, display ads, websites & email links. Each client’s social media services are also displayed and updated in real time which is a very unique feature that you just can’t miss!
(Great Opportunity to Link to Blue Book Website) To benefit from having dependably updated local information accessible from your website, you can very easily set up a hotlink to any of our pages. Realtors in paticular would benefit because their clients expect updated community info and the Blue Book is the leading provider of local info. La Jolla Schools, La Jolla Community Info, La Jolla Beach Guide and everything else is updated on a daily basis.
(3) Mobile App: Blue Book is now in every pocket and handbag for people on the go.
Quickly search through our great local La Jolla information and easily access everything you need from the ease of your phone.
(4) Mobile Website – search our website in hyper-speed whenever using your phone.
For updated La Jolla information, please visit us on La Jolla Blue Book Twitter , La Jolla Blue Book Facebook and La Jolla Blue Book Youtube . Get the scoop on all the special promotions in La Jolla and stay tuned for the insightful local insider tips we pass along and video footage we produce at the great local La Jolla events we are able to cover.
Please let us know if you share our excitement with our 75th Anniversary Edition or if you are interested in any of the other features discussed above.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Celebrate the Season at The Marine Room and The Shores Restaurant - December 15, 2018
- La Jolla Open Houses: December 15th & 16th - December 14, 2018
- La Jolla Open Houses: 12/1 & 12/2 - November 30, 2018