Improve, strengthen, heal and transform your relationship using the tools and information that you will gain at this special workshop. Marriage is far from easy but with the help of the best marriage therapists in San Diego, you can strengthen your relationship.
Keeping Love Alive: A Couples Workshop
Based on the book, “Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love” by Dr. Sue Johnson.
Renew and strengthen your relationship with breakthrough strategies that can help you stop arguing, learn how to problem solve and really communicate even about the issues that often set you off track with each other.
You will learn to
- Break the cycles of frustration and loneliness in your relationship
- Make sense of your own emotions and your partner’s
- Create lasting trust and intimacy
- Forgive injuries that destroy trust and safety
- Deepen your romantic/sexual connection.
In addition to practice with your partner, you will see how other couples in the Hold Me Tight: Conversations for Connection DVD learned to step out of negative cycles and create a lifetime of love.
Facilitators are: Dr. Diana Weiss-Wisdom, Licensed Psychologist (psy#12476) and Dr. Jessica Bus, Registered Psychological Assistant (PSB # 35736).
Format and Schedule:
Lecture, video presentations,
and couples exercises (in private not in front of group).
Cost includes all materials (book, hand outs, lunch, snacks).
Thursday, May 24th, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday, May 25th, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 pm
Saturday, May 26th, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 pm.
Rancho Santa Fe, California, May 24-26, 2012 $825 per couple. Register at http://www.cottageclinic.net or call (858) 259-0146.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Off the Beach La Jolla Activities for This Summer - July 12, 2019
- La Jolla Weekend Open Houses: July 13th & 14th - July 11, 2019
- San Diego and La Jolla Weekend Events: July 13th & 14th - July 10, 2019