There’s been a flurry of activity in La Jolla recently. We are not referring to all the fantastic residents or the countless visitors and vacationers that frequent our beautiful, inspirational seaside community which makes it so attractive. No, the activity we are referring to a major renovation of the NINE-TEN Restaurant & Bar. Oh, you haven’t visited and seen it? If you haven’t, you must! Here’s why:
- Main dining room. NINE-TEN takes considerable pride in every aspect of the restaurant and bar and values their special clientele. This is why Robinson Brown Design, a local design firm, was their go to source for exquisite renovations. The firm resurfaced the wood cladding throughout the room by changing the dark mahogany tones to a much lighter, aged oak scheme. New paint and wall coverings also lighten up the dining room to pleasure the eyes of diners with a more modern vibe. In addition, all dining room chairs and tables were replaced. Energy efficient LED lighting graces the room along with four custom-designed chandeliers replete with a high-tech dimmer control system for intimacy. Furthermore, three more intimate, crescent-shaped booths were added. The result is an attractive ambiance that we’re sure will please the eyes and soothe the soul of all their welcome patrons.
- NINE-TEN BAR. The bar, much like the dining room, is upscale in the NINE-TEN tradition. New tables and bar stools add to the elegance of the expansive area. And, much like the dining room, new lighting has been incorporated along with eye-pleasing local art. The previous dark mahogany cladding is gone and has been replaced with a lighter oak scheme as in the dining room. At the bar itself, new stone surfaces are notable. Of course, new paint and wall coverings
- Sidewalk Patio and Grande Terrace. They did not forget their esteemed patio! For those who cherish the fresh sea breeze and the enthralling scent of the Pacific, they replaced all of the outdoor dining tables, chairs and umbrellas. In like manner, the outdoor dining tables and chairs were all replaced for the Grande Terrace. As a consequence, both areas provide their highly regarded clientele with the best of furnishings and ambiance NINE-TEN is renowned for.
La Jolla’s cherished NINE-TEN restaurant and bar provides valued patrons with the same award-winning service, chefs, food, beverages and upscale ambiance. We encourage a visit to the new NINE-Ten and observe the uplifting color scheme with infusions of emerald green and light wood while also keeping with the restaurant’s existing stone tiled floor. We’re confident that you will delight in the vibrant and locally inspired ocean and fauna wall panorama created by renowned local artist, Dana Montlack. Additionally, their new palette is meant to be light and contemporary with added texture and color. They take exceptional pride in the renovations made just for you. Stop by and see them, or simply reserve a table by calling (858) 964-5400. NINE-TEN is located at 910 Prospect St. in San Diego’s finest community, La Jolla.
We would love to promote you or a friend’s San Diego business via our 80+ year established diverse local media brand:
Serving the San Diego area for over 80 years, Blue Book Media Group has been generating enormous amounts of revenue for local businesses in the La Jolla and Rancho Santa Fe areas, along with San Diego County businesses wanting to do business in these same areas thanks to their consistent advertising with our media brand. Our local La Jolla and Rancho Santa Fe Blue Books (annual community guides) are so revered and used by the long time area locals that they refer to our print and web resources as the Bible of La Jolla and Rancho Santa Fe.
We would like to offer our diverse annual print, web, app and social media marketing/advertising platform to your local business as a way to help you generate new clients and customers to increase your revenue. If you or someone you know would like to see a true increase in their business, customer base or sales, please reach out to us by phone at 858-459-7939. We look forward to sharing information on our successful established diverse advertising resources with you.
We are thankful to have so many local businesses who have been advertising with us successfully every year since the 1940’s. We would like to be able to bring you the same huge ROI we have brought other local businesses each year due to their advertising with us.
For more information on our nearly 500-page annual Blue Book community resources, our website, our app, or our social media platforms, please call 858-454-7939 today.
Some ad space opportunities are limited as so many businesses renew their same ad spots with us year after year. We hope to hear from you soon.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Support La Jolla Restaurants By Ordering To-Go – - April 2, 2020
- La Jolla Open Houses – The Real Estate You Need To See - March 6, 2020
- La Jolla Open Houses – The Real Estate You Need To See - February 27, 2020