Hold Me Tight Workshop – A relationship enhancement educational program for couples April 18-19.
Join us for an engaging weekend filled with cutting edge information on the new science of love based on empirical research. This Hold Me Tight Workshop is based on the book “Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love” by Dr. Sue Johnson. All couples in committed relationships are welcome.
This workshop will be facilitated by Dr. Diana Weiss-Wisdom and assisted by several talented therapists. This workshop wonderfully is a helpful adjunct to couples therapy. For couples in therapy, taking this workshop can shorten the amount of sessions you need with your therapist. For couples not in therapy, it is an opportunity to dedicate some time to enriching your relationship with each other.
Why take this workshop?
According to the research, seven out of ten couples move from marital distress to repair through Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. In a relaxed, private, and beautiful setting, you will learn about the new science of love (based on 100’s of research studies). Love is no longer a mystery. If you understand how love works, you can make it grow and last. You can improve, strengthen and even transform your relationship from where ever it is right now, using the tools and information that you will take away from this weekend.
What you will learn
- The most essential ingredient for a happy relationship.
- How to deepen your already existing strengths.
- Break the cycle of frustration and loneliness in your relationship.
- Make sense of your own emotions and your partner’s.
- The importance of telling your partner what you need in a clear and coherent way.
- Tools for creating lasting trust and intimacy.
- How to heal and forgive injuries in your relationship.
- Understanding of how you can deepen your sexual connection.
APRIL 18-19 WORKSHOP NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION. Limited Space Available. Reserve your spot now by visiting Cottage Clinic.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Outside Activities in La Jolla that Don’t Involve the Beach - March 24, 2017
- R. B. Stevenson Gallery Presents Italo Scanga: Treasures from the Estate - March 24, 2017
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for March 25 – 26 - March 21, 2017