Hold Me Tight Weekend Retreat: A Couples Seminar
Renew and strengthen your relationship with breakthrough strategies that you will learn at this couples seminar. Based on the book, “Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love” by Dr. Sue Johnson.
You will learn to
- Break the cycles of frustration and loneliness in your relationship
- Make sense of your own emotions and your partner’s
- Create lasting trust and intimacy
- Forgive injuries that destroy trust and safety
- Deepen your romantic/sexual connection.
In addition to practice with your partner, you will see how other couples in the Hold Me Tight: Conversations for ConnectionDVD learned to step out of negative cycles and create a lifetime of love.
Format and Schedule:
Lecture, video presentations, and couples exercises (in private not in front of group). Cost includes all materials (book, hand outs, lunch, snacks).
Friday February 1, 2013 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
Saturday February 2, 2013 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday February 3, 2013 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Another Hold Me Tight Weekend Retreat Tailored for Couples in Step or Blended Families will be offered in April, 2013.
Friday April 26, 2013 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday April 27, 2013 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm
Sunday April 28, 2013 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.
Location: The Cottage Clinic, a large piece of private, residential property in Rancho Santa Fe, CA.
Cost: $825 per couple.
How to Register: Register at http://www.cottageclinic.net or call (858) 259-0146.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
Register before November 1, 2012 Cost $685 per couple.
Before January 1, 2013, Cost is $785 per couple
After January 1, 2013, Cost is $895 per couple.
Read Participants Reviews on Our Workshop and what the worlds leading experts on marriage say about
Hold Me Tight Workshops.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- San Diego & La Jolla Weekend Events: January 20th – 21st - January 19, 2018
- Spotlight Feature: An Interview with YURU - January 19, 2018
- La Jolla Weekend Open Houses: January 20th – 21st - January 18, 2018