Although Easter is still a few weeks away, many local schools and universities are letting students out for Spring Break and we thought it would be fitting to share a few of La Jolla’s Easter Events. This way you can start planning for fun in the sun with family and friends.
Easter in La Jolla promises to be packed full of beautiful spring weather, fun events and kid-friendly activities. On Sunday, April 20 several La Jolla restaurants, hotels, and churches will be setting up to help your family celebrate this Christian holiday, although you don’t need to be religious to partake in the fun. Locals and tourists alike are invited to attend any and all of these family-friendly Easter events:
- Celebrate Easter at one of the many La Jolla Churches. There are several La Jolla religious organizations to choose from when deciding where to attend a Good Friday and an Easter Sunday service. Many of these establishments will be rolling out special musical guests, additional service times and special events for families and children. La Jolla Christian Fellowship will be holding an Eggapalooza Easter Egg Hunt at noon right after their Sunday morning service and Easter brunch.
- Spring Egg Hunt at the La Jolla Recreation Center. On Easter Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. families are encouraged to stop by the local recreation center for a whole slew of kid-friendly fun. The $3 admission to the Easter celebration will include face painting, a goodie bag, arts and crafts stations and a meet-and-greet with Peter Rabbit! The La Jolla Rec Center will be celebrating Spring events throughout the week of March 31, so stop by and enjoy the SoCal sunshine
- Easter Brunch Buffet at The Shores. The Shores is one of the finest La Jolla restaurants located right on the beach inside the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club. Celebrate Easter California style with an oceanfront brunch from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Adults will be satiated with such entrees as Nutella Brioche French Toast, Cioppino and Leg of Lamb while kids fill up at their Kids Station complete with chicken, pasta, meatballs and chocolate Easter eggs. The all-you-can-eat buffet price is $48 for adults and $24 for children. Be sure to call ahead to make reservations and to ask about the times for the children’s Easter egg coloring and Easter egg hunt activities!Some other prime Easter brunch locations to consider are La Valencia and The Marine Room.
Grab your family and enjoy all of the spring time events that La Jolla, CA has to offer! For more information on what to see, where to go and where to stay during your trip to The Jewel City visit lajollabluebook.com. Blue Book promises to provide the most complete and trusted directory of anything and everything La Jolla.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Off the Beach La Jolla Activities for This Summer - July 12, 2019
- La Jolla Weekend Open Houses: July 13th & 14th - July 11, 2019
- San Diego and La Jolla Weekend Events: July 13th & 14th - July 10, 2019