REVISED: La Jolla Blue Book is giving away 2 free tickets to La Jolla Playhouse’s upcoming Tony-Award winning play, The Orphan of Zhao starring BD Wong (Law & Order SVU). This is a Facebook contest. Please see below for instructions on how to enter.
How To Enter:
- This is a Facebook contest, to get started please visit, The Orphan of Zhao official Facebook contest app. The Facebook contest app will prompt you to sign up for our weekly newsletter with a valid email (the winner will be contacted via email).
About The Orphan of Zhao:
The Orphan of Zhao opens at the La Jolla Playhouse on July 8th and runs until August 3rd. The Orphan is a reinvention of an ancient legend described as the Chinese Hamlet. When the Emperor’s mind is poisoned by a corrupt minister, the noble Zhao family faces destruction unless a country doctor is willing to make the ultimate sacrice. This gripping story of loyalty, family and revenge soars on an original score, sharp direction from A.C.T. Artistic Director Carey Perloff and features the inimitable stage and TV star BD Wong (M. Butterfly, Law & Order: SVU).
The contest will begin on our Facebook page, facebook.com/lajollabluebook this Friday, June 20 at 12 noon. Follow us on Twitter @lajollabluebook and Instagram @lajollabluebook to stay up to date for future La Jolla Playhouse giveaways!
OFFICIAL DRAWING RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
The La Jolla Blue Book’s The Orphan of Zhao Contest will begin on Friday June 20, 2014 and ends on July 4, 2014. This promotion will be conducted exclusively online. One (1) winner will be awarded 2 (two) Complimentary Passes to see The Orphan of Zhao at the La Jolla Playhouse.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the U.S. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the drawing, participants must do the following:
1. Participants must “like” La Jolla Blue Book Facebook page and submit their email on our Facebook contest app found at:
2. Only one entry per person allowed.
3. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail and/or Facebook account at the time the entry was made.
1. The drawing is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of contest registration, unless otherwise specified.
2. Employees of Blue Book Publishers Inc., its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this drawing.
3. Participants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
2. One (1) winner will be awarded 2 (two) Complimentary Passes to see The Orphan of Zhao at the La Jolla Playhouse.
3. No substitution of prize is offered (including cash), no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value.
4. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Blue Book Publishers Inc. The winner will be notified by email, Facebook message the SAME day after being selected. (e.g., date of drawing). A verification code will be provided to the winner at this time. The winner or selected entrant will then have 12 hours to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 12 hours after being selected (e.g. drawing date), or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
5. Winner will be notified by email.
6. PRIZE REDEMPTION: In order to redeem prize, winner must pick up prize at our offices located at 7911 Herschel Ave Ste 205 La Jolla, CA 92037.
1 During the allotted time period (June 20, 2014 – July 4, 2014), eligible participants will take part in our giveaway and must sign up through our Facebook contest app.
1. One person will be chose at random.
2. The winners will be notified with a winning verification code by e-mail, and/or Facebook message.
3. Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize by contacting Blue Book Publishers Inc. at (858) 729-5307 or Vanessa@lajollabluebook.com to claim their prize. Winners must provide the verification code given to them at the time they were notified by Blue Book Publishers Inc., in order to verify their identity and claim their prize.
4. PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winner must redeem prize online.
5. All decisions made by Blue Book Publishers Inc., management or any promotion sponsor regarding any aspect of this promotion are final.
1. No purchase necessary. Promotion is void where prohibited. Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
2. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Promotion Period.
3. Blue Book Publishers Inc. retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all promotion rules are not followed.
4. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Blue Book Publishers Inc., have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof.
5. Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Drawing Rules.
6. If for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified entries, or any other causes beyond Blue Book Publishers Inc., control which, in Blue Book Publishers Inc., sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, Blue Book Publishers Inc., reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing at their sole discretion.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- An Interview with Dennis Wills of D.G. Wills Books - January 4, 2017
- The Magical History of Old Globe Theatre - January 4, 2017
- Some Wonderful La Jolla Restaurants to Ring in 2017 - December 30, 2016