Has holiday shopping got you stumped? If you’re still looking for a special one-of-a-kind present, La Jolla Blue Book did some sniffing around just for you! Learn where you can create a customized one-of-a-kind scent this holiday season with Day 6 of Great Holiday Gift Ideas.
The fragrance section at any department store can be overwhelming and picking out the perfect cologne or perfume is tricky. Tijon Parfumerie and Boutique specializes in hand crafted custom fragrances. Choose from sample signature scents and products including lotions, body oils, perfume and more. Add a special touch and create your own blend from more than 300 oils in their very own laboratory.
Tijon offers perfume creation workshops including the Mix & Match class or the Perfume 101 experience. Mix & Match workshop prices are $69 (weekday) or $79 (weekend) and Perfume 101 cost is $119 (weekday) or $129 (weekend). Private classes are available for a more intimate experience. No experience is necessary to participate in one of the classes and any novice or experienced scent mixologists are welcome.
Tijon is located at 7853 Herschel Ave. in La Jolla and hours 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday & Wednesday, Noon to 8 p.m. on Thursday to Saturday and Noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Perfume creation workshop times vary per day, a detailed schedule is available online. For more info, visit tijon.com or call 619-821-8219.
Here’s a recap of the gifts so far:
- Day 1: The Balboa Park Explorer Annual Pass
- Day 2: A Crosley Turntable
- Day 4: Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage Chiller
- Day 5: Hostess Gift Ideas at Adelaide’s Florists and Decorators
More gift ideas will be coming on Monday so stay tuned for Day 7 of Great Holiday Gift Ideas.
Happy holiday shopping!
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- What’s Happening in La Jolla & San Diego This Weekend: September 22 – 24 - September 22, 2017
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide: September 22 – 24 - September 21, 2017
- An Interview with Chef Maeve of Sugar and Scribe - September 21, 2017