Happy Howl-i-days! How’s your last minute shopping going? Day 11 of Great Holiday Gift Ideas is all about our four-legged friends. We stopped in All About Animals on La Jolla Boulevard to check out holiday gifts for doggy lovers and their furry family members. All of their holiday season toys are an extra 50% off and treats are 25% off until Christmas. Pick out a costume and dress up your pup with antler ears or as one of Santa’s elves and share on our Facebook page.
Here are the top 6 howl-i-day gift ideas we found:
1.’Tis the season for meat candy canes! These are great stocking stuffers or when you are busy eating Christmas dinner, have your pup chew on these delicious treats. Meat candy canes are $4.99 with extra 25% off.
3. A basket of goodies is every dog’s dream! Your pup will love everything in this basket. For only $30, your pup will receive a toy and a couple bags of treats. Or pick up a few items and make your own!
4. A perfect gift for any dog owner is a doggy themed picture frame! Our furry pets are an important part of the family and having a keepsake photo is very special. These cute frames are $11.99 and $24.99.
5. It’s better to be safe than sorry, even with our pets! A pet first aid is essential for those who love the great outdoors or just great to have for any emergencies. First aid kit includes a manual, latex free gloves, tape, tweezers, scissors, gauze pads, saline solution, antiseptic wipes, bandage cloth, instant cold pack and emergency blanket. The kit is $34.99.
6. Cheers, it’s yappy hour time! Bark’s Woof Beer and Grrrobert Slobbery Drooler’s selection Pinot Noir bottles are fun chew toy gift items. Bottle toys are $13.99 each.
Make sure you check out our past days of great holiday gift ideas. There are plenty of ideas that you can try and do this weekend. Look out for Day 12 of Great Holiday Gift Ideas on Monday!
Happy last minute shopping!
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Give Thanks. And Let NINE-TEN Do the Cooking! - November 20, 2017
- Don’t Miss the Electric Bike Festival! - November 19, 2017
- 5 Ways to Shed those Calories in La Jolla after your Thanksgiving Spread - November 18, 2017