This is Day 1 of the La Jolla Blue Book’s 12 Days of Great Holiday Gift Ideas. For the next twelve days we will be posting a gift idea. We know it can get complicated when gift shopping for love ones, so we are here to help you out.
Our First Great Holiday Gift Idea is: The Balboa Park Explorer Annual Pass!
The Balboa Park Explorer offers general admission to the following 17 venues:
Centro Cultural de la Raza, Japanese Friendship Garden, Mingei International Museum, Museum of Photographic Arts, Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, San Diego Air and Space Museum, San Diego Art Institute-Museum of the Living Artist, San Diego Automotive Museum, San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum, San Diego History Center, San Diego Model Railroad Museum, San Diego Museum of Man. the NAT (San Diego Natural History Museum), The San Diego Museum of Art, Timken Museum of Art, Veterans Museum and Memorial Center, World Beat Center.
The Balboa Park Explorer pass is good for 365 days! (From the time of purchase) It’s a great way to keep your loved ones thinking about you every time they use the pass, all year long.
The pass is available for purchase at four levels:
- Adult $129 ~ ages 18 and up
- Student $99 ~ valid for full time students with valid ID
- Senior $99 ~ ages 65 and up with valid ID
- Family $199 ~ Valid for up to 6 family members (up to two adults/up to four children ages 3-17)
- Family Plus $199+ ~ For families with five or more children. Add children to your Family pass for $25 each.
You can purchase passes online or at the Balboa Park Visitor Center (in the Casa del Prado), the Timken Museum, the San Diego History Center, the Mingei International Museum, the Museum of Man, the Automotive Museum and the National History Museum.
If you cannot think of anything to buy someone who already has it all, then this is a great gift idea and it’s perfect for anyone and any age!
See you at Balboa Park!
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Valentine Date Night in La Jolla - January 21, 2017
- La Jolla Open House Weekend Guide for January 21 – 22 - January 21, 2017
- What to do in La Jolla on Rainy Days - January 18, 2017