Are you searching for a La Jolla church that would be great for both you and your kids? We understand that finding a local church with a great nursery and youth program is important. You want to make sure that when your children attending a church youth group that they’re being mentored while also having fun. Listed below are some La Jolla youth groups that your kids are going to want to keep attending week after week.
- La Jolla Community Church
As the name implies, this place of worship is focused on connecting the La Jolla community, and one way they do that is by providing a place for local youth to congregate. They have a Children’s Ministry which is focused on providing Sunday School and nursery options. They also have special Jr. High and Senior High groups which meet on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. The Jr. High group goes to “The Surf Shack” for socializing, studying the word and service projects while the Sr. High group heads to “The Cove” to spend time in worship and planning outreach events.
- San Diego Christian Science ChurchThe Fourth Church in La Jolla has both a Reading Room, located on Girard Ave., and a church at 1270 Silverado Street. While the adults are in the weekly Sunday Service at 10 a.m.,kids can attend Sunday School where they learn similar material catered to their age level, from pre-school through their teenage years.
- La Jolla Presbyterian Church
This religious organization has multiple thriving youth programs for pre-school through High School aged kids. Their Nursery and Early Childhood center is open during all three Sunday services. SunHouse is the name for the Middle School and High School youth program where they aim to “Love God. Serve People. Change the World.” Both the middle school and high school programs plan regular events, both locally and abroad, where these young adults can forge strong bonds and have fun while serving their community.
No matter the age of your child, newborn to young adult, these churches have great programs that are fun, functional and faith-based. Please visit La Jolla Blue Book’s directory of local La Jolla Churches for more information on meeting times, mission statements and more.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Off the Beach La Jolla Activities for This Summer - July 12, 2019
- La Jolla Weekend Open Houses: July 13th & 14th - July 11, 2019
- San Diego and La Jolla Weekend Events: July 13th & 14th - July 10, 2019