How about that special dad in your life? This Father’s Day, why not treat him to a special occasion? Let’s eat, stay, and play! Where? Where better of a location than the La Jolla Shores Hotel, right on the ever beautiful Pacific Ocean!
For more than four decades, the exclusive La Jolla Shores Hotel has been welcoming and embracing guests from around the globe for short getaways and enjoyable extended vacations. Conveniently situated on the stunning California coast with the beach as its welcoming mat, the hotel is also near the astounding and ever popular village of La Jolla and mere miles north of downtown San Diego.
Visitors have the option to choose from 128 rooms, including many with kitchenettes and sweeping as well as all-encompassing views of the scenic Pacific coastline.
Better yet, why not give the gift of love to dad and enjoy the very best in contemporary American cuisine in the hotel’s family-friendly Shores Restaurant, all the while soaking up the hotel’s appealing old-world atmosphere?
For in excess of 40 years, the La Jolla Shores Hotel has been the continuous beach haven of choice for families and holidaymakers. Nestled smack dab on the Pacific Ocean in the ever popular La Jolla Shores community, the hotel’s sociable, heartfelt and hospitable staff is just one of the many highlights of an experience guaranteed to be remembered long after your stay. Unlike most hotels, the rooms at La Jolla Shores Hotel are more than just a place to lie one’s head for the evening. Indeed, they are an annex of the immaculate Pacific Ocean right outside your door. From the wide-ranging views, to the vivacious breezeways and balconies, to the tranquil beach vibe, every room is permeated with the well-known laid-back spirit that is California.
So why not celebrate your special father by ordering a great meal at The Shores? The beachfront restaurant extends extensive views of La Jolla Shores and furthermore provides patrons with an opportunity to feast mere steps from the sand.
Father’s Day Brunch Buffet – Thank the father in your life for all he has done and continues to do with an extraordinary and unforgettable oceanfront repast for the entire family. Named “Best Sunday Brunch” by the La Jolla Village News, The Shores’ Sunday à la carte brunch will be specifically tailored for Father’s Day with an astonishing buffet with menu highlights that include the following:
- Appetizers: Fishermen’s Catch, American Cheese and Charcuterie Board and Seafood Trio on Ice.
- Main Courses: Seafood Paella, Slow Roasted Prime Rib of Beef and St. Louis Style Natural Pork Ribs.
- Side Dishes: Loaded Mashed Potatoes and Hickory Smoked Bacon, Italian Sausage.
- Children’s Station: Turkey Meatballs Marinara, Mac and Cheese. What kid doesn’t like macaroni and cheese, especially when prepared by amazing chefs?
- Desserts: Rocky Road Brownie, Triple Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake and Hazelnut Coffee Opera.
Forget the diet and splurge because you and your wonderful father deserve it!
Conversely, The Marine Room, a San Diego landmark and esteemed coastal treasure for over 75 years offers sweeping, panoramic views of La Jolla Shores, culinary superiority and uncompromising service. You’ll simply be astonished by the incontestable ocean-front experience The Marine Room offers this summer for Father’s Day celebrations and the continuation of our signature High Tide Dinner season.
Father’s Day – Gather up the troops and give special thanks to dad for all he does with an unforgettable oceanfront meal this Father’s Day. Exceptional dinner dishes will be served all weekend, including Line Caught Local Swordfish and Wild Caught Prawns, American Kobe Beef New York Steak and Country Meadow Rack of Lamb.
And why not consider starting a family tradition and pamper dad and the family in an amazing Father’s Day Brunch with menu highlights that include:
- From the Bakery: Hazelnut Chocolate Brioche French Toast, Felix’s Farmer’s Market Vegetable Frittata, Baked Stone Fruit Blintz.
- Starters: Fisherman Smokehouse, Butcher Block Charcuterie and Heirloom Baby Tomato Salad.
- Entrées: Cracked Pepper Cacao Nib Crusted Angus Ribeye, Berkshire Pork Cheek Casserole, Agave Ancho Chile Smoked Mary’s Farm Turkey Breast and Saffron Vermouth Braised Petrale Sole.
- Patisserie: Spicy Mayan Chocolate Squares, Marine Room Spindrift Bread Pudding with Grand Marnier Anglaise and Raspberry Linzer Tart.
Additional information and the entire menu is available here.
The Father’s Day Brunch buffet is available this Sunday, June 18, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The price is a mere $58 per person with special pricing for children. For kids 6 to 12 years of age, the price is $29, and $4 for kids ages 5 and under. La Jolla Shores is conveniently located at 8110 Camino Del Oro, in scenic La Jolla.
If you’re looking for a great place to shop for dad, celebrate Dad this Father’s Day with a few of his favorite things from Hi Sweetheart! Hi Sweetheart carries stationery, jewelry, home decor, tabletop, books, kitchen goodies, children’s items, and more and features brands from Los Angeles and Newport Beach. Gift cards and wrapping available too! Wednesday through Saturday 10am-6pm.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Support La Jolla Restaurants By Ordering To-Go – - April 2, 2020
- La Jolla Open Houses – The Real Estate You Need To See - March 6, 2020
- La Jolla Open Houses – The Real Estate You Need To See - February 27, 2020