Cafe Japengo, the acclaimed sushi and Asian fusion restaurant known for its award-winning bar and creative cuisine, will ring in 25 years on Tuesday, February 17. In celebration of the milestone, the restaurant will be rolling out a special menu for the entire anniversary week from February 16 to 21.
The anniversary menu will feature a selection of $25 specials including:
· Choice of two cut sushi rolls for $25
· A three-course prix fixe meal for $25
· Select bottles of wine or sake for $25
“Cafe Japengo has made a mark in San Diego’s culinary scene for a quarter of a century now and we could not have done it without our amazing staff and loyal customers,” said Executive Sushi Chef Jerry Warner, one of several employees who has been with the restaurant since it first opened in 1990. “Throughout the past 25 years we have worked hard to consistently deliver fresh and innovative cuisine, and we extend a special thanks to our repeat customers.”
Cafe Japengo is one of San Diego’s top restaurants for sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine. Featuring innovative menus for lunch and dinner along with a series of gluten-free options, the restaurant also boasts an award-winning sushi bar, a great happy hour scene and an extensive selection of the world’s best wines and sakes.
Cafe Japengo is located at 8960 University Center Lane in the Aventine complex. For more information about menus, or to make a reservation, visit cafejapengo.com or call 858-450-3355.
Latest posts by Emily Ruchlewicz (see all)
- La Jolla Veterinary Hospital to Perform Free Dental Procedures for Pets During the Holidays - November 29, 2016
- Community Spotlight: Karen Anderson, DPM of La Jolla - November 29, 2016
- 10 Thanksgiving Week Activities in San Diego - November 18, 2016