The best part of going back to school is always the new school supplies—especially when they’re as cute as these. Even if you’re not in school, this season of new beginnings is the perfect time to treat yourself to some of these productivity-boosters from Hi Sweetheart on Ivanhoe Ave in La Jolla.
1. Lots going on? Split your projects up with the fashionable I Am Very Busy Folder Pack (top).Perfect for organizing college prep, personal projects, or bills. A sassy inside spread asks “Is it Friday Yet?” $15.95
2. Worried about a test? Show them they at least can’t do worse than some of the hilariously wrong answers in F in Exams. Great for an easy laugh and quick stress release! $9.95
3. These friendly Animal Coin Purses are the perfect size for those quick vending machine treats! End the annoying clutter of coins in the bottom of your bag and finally have change for the copier at hand. $8.00
4. Keep spirits high with Everyday Achievement Certificates! This pack covers you for 75 instances of brilliance, whether it’s overcoming a major challenge, celebrating perseverance, or just because we all need something to keep us going towards the end of a tough day. $15.00
5. When everyone’s brains turn to mush, take a fun study break with the Totally Awesome Book of Useless Information. Also great for reliable entertainment on road trips, or wow your friends at parties with endless, yet awesome useless information! $12.95
6. Your high schooler can be (or at least appear) calm, chic and collected with the I Did My Best Pencil Pouch. After all, isn’t effort the truest measure of success? $13.50 (see photo below).
7. Keep your busy schedule straight with this attractive Watercolor Planner! A coordinating band around the cover keeps pages from being crumpled inside a bag. $36.00 (see photo below).
8. This understated Teal Leather Planner holds all your appointments while staying slim and light to carry. Gold edging on pages gives it a unique vibe while a leather cover provides a soothing texture. $30.00 (see photo below).
9. Hold school supplies, sunscreen, or whatever else you might need in this gorgeous yet casual Purple Palm Sunset Bag. Its ideal size make it easy to tuck under an arm and a zipper ensures it’ll stay closed while you’re on the go. $70.00
Your best year yet is in reach with these stylish school supplies! Pick your favorites up (and find some new ones to fall in love with) at Hi Sweetheart, located in the Village at 7920 Ivanhoe Ave.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- Exploring The Coastline With La Jolla Kayak - June 28, 2018
- An Interview with Dennis Wills of D.G. Wills Books - January 4, 2017
- The Magical History of Old Globe Theatre - January 4, 2017