Tony’s Best Way Carpet Cleaning was started by the Toth family in San Diego in 1971. Today, Tony and his sons James and Michael still operate the business together and provide services in everything from carpet cleaning to indoor air quality testing. We found out a few unique things about this longstanding La Jolla business.
1. Tony’s Best has been family-owned and operated for 40 years in the same location in San Diego.
2. They utilize a unique cleaning solution that is incredibly eco-friendly and great for people with allergies — they’ve built-in a non-toxic, carpet-safe sanitizing treatment into their a mixture of hypo-oxygen (or liquid oxygen) and cleaning solution that sanitizes by killing and neutralizing billions of germs, dust mites, mold, and allergens. It’s a great way for people with allergies and chemical sensitivities to clean their house.
**Hint: Even if you dont think your carpets need to be thoroughly cleaned, think twice – allergy cleaning in San Diego is a must! We live in an area where most homes are full of Dermatophagoides pteonyssinus, commonly known as dust mites, which hide in your carpet, mattress, upholstery, drapes and even your pillow. If you’re having issues with allergies, your carpet may be the culprit.
3. Tony’s Best Way is incredibly knowledgeable about stain composition and an array of fibers and fabrics, which is invaluable if you have a tricky stain.
4. Their Hot Dry Foam Extraction carpet and furniture cleaning method cleans far better and lasts longer than Steam Cleaning and Chemdry; their cleaning solution magically erases soiled and stained areas.
5. The Hot Dry Foam Extraction method is incredibly low-moisture – it actually uses up to 100x less water than Steam Cleaning while still using moisture, a plus because cleaning with moisture always cleans far better than just dry cleaning.
Here’s a complete list of services that Tony’s Best Way offers.
- Wall to Wall Carpet
- Wool Carpets
- Scotchgard Treatment
- Pet Stains
- Odor Control
- Carpet Repair
- Spot and Stain Treatment
- One Step Best Spot Remover
- Oriental Rugs
- Area Rugs
- Custom Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Unique Rugs
- The Allergy Angle
Leather Upholstery Cleaning & Conditioning
- 80% finished leather most results like new
- 20% Unfinished Leather
- Most VERY delicate
- Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Wall Fabric
- Auto, Yacht, Airplane Interiors
- All Fabric Cleaning
On-Site Window Covering Cleaning
- From the ordinary to the most delicate
- Custom Shades, etc.
- Stone all types
- Cleaning and Sealing, Complete Restoration
- Ceramic Tile and Grout
- Cleaning & Sealing
- Repairing and Installation are available
- Hardwood Floors
- Cleaning and Sealing
- Sanding, Restoration, Installation available
For more information and to schedule an appointment today, call Tony’s Best Way at (858) 459-1909 or visit their website.
Latest posts by lajollabluebook (see all)
- An Interview with Dennis Wills of D.G. Wills Books - January 4, 2017
- The Magical History of Old Globe Theatre - January 4, 2017
- Some Wonderful La Jolla Restaurants to Ring in 2017 - December 30, 2016