The ultimate “day of love” is coming up! If you’re still looking for the perfect way to wow the person you care about, check out these three hotel getaways in La Jolla – they’re romantic, cozy, and have everything you need for an idyllic beach-side weekend with your sweetie. We’ve picked our favorite Valentine’s Day package from three different La Jolla hotels.
Every Day is Valentine’s Day Package
Set the stage for a perfect romantic getaway with this Valentine Day Packages for the entire month of February and all year long.
- 3 day 2 night stay in either the Garden or Bird Rock Cottage (each with its own private entrance off the garden and with a cozy fireplace).
- 1 dozen long stemmed roses, sparkling wine, and chocolate covered strawberries
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet breakfast for two each morning in the lush garden or charming dining room long with a daily Wine/Cheese reception.
- $665 plus tax. www.innlajolla.com
The Bed and Breakfast Package
Escape to the simple serenity of the Southern California shore. Enjoy elegant, European-style guest rooms overlooking the Pacific Ocean or charming village of La Jolla, and a restful night’s sleep in comfortable beds. Wake up to a sumptuous breakfast at NINE-TEN Restaurant, or have it served to you in bed. Experience a tranquil bed and breakfast getaway with ocean-views.
- One Night in an Ocean, Garden or Village View Guestroom or Suite
- Breakfast for Two at NINE-TEN or In Room (Additional Breakfast: $20 per adult; $12 per child 12 and under)
- Starts at $249/night.
Sweet Suite Retreat
Looking for a cozy escape? Look no further than the “Sweet Suite Retreat”!
Guests will enjoy a luxuriously appointed and generously spacious suite in our Garden Terraces or Little Hotel by the Sea wings — each designed for the extended-stay traveler with fully-equipped kitchens and some with fireplaces. Also included is complimentary valet parking each night (a $30 daily value), as well as complimentary in-room refreshments.
- One night in a Garden Terrace suite or the Little Hotel by the Sea
- Complimentary valet parking & in-room refreshments
- Starts at $199 per suite/per night
Valentines Bed & Breakfast Package
Treat your sweetie to a relaxing evening at one of San Diego’s most picturesque hotels.
- 1 bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to your room upon arrival
- Enjoy breakfast at The Lodge’s award-winning signature restaurant, A.R. Valentien.
- Starts at $475 a night.
Latest posts by Emily Ruchlewicz (see all)
- San Diego Weekend Events | Sept 23 – 25 - September 22, 2016
- Ross Thiele & Son: Classic Interior Designs Since 1932 - September 22, 2016
- Best Spots for Apple Picking in San Diego & Other Fall Activities - September 22, 2016